If you’re anything like me, you are always losing your bike lights. Today I’m looking at the best LED bike lights at reasonable prices that provide high output. If you lose your lights frequently, you might want to go with the inexpensive options. If you don’t, great lights are a great investment. See the light and motion ones below. With longer periods of darkness, bike lights are essential for safe riding and here in NYC they are required by law.
White headlight and red taillight must be used from dusk til dawn. -S1236 NYC DOT
Here are our top 3 best LED bike lights
- 500 ft visibility
- requires AAA batteries
- heavier than higher end lights
- beam adjustment not precise
- 30 day money back & 1 yr warranty
- removable & adjustable
- only 300 ft visibility
- not waterproof
- mounts difficult to use
3. Light and Motion Urban 350 Headlight and Taillight ~$40 – My all time favorite lights if you don’t lose them.
- rechargeable & lightweight
- side visibility with 180 degree light
- waterproof to 1 meter
- quick release mount for removal
- leader in the industry
- 1 hr battery life
Enjoy the best LED bike lights and stay safe out there!