May is bike month and filled with a whole bunch of events which you can access here. Here are some of our favorite events to help you navigate the schedule.
1. We’ve got a ride this month to Sunset Park on Saturday May 15th @ 3;30pm to check out Artist Open Studio Day! More info on the rides page.
3. Sunday May 9th – Take an off-road adventure with the 5 Boro Bike Club to the Old Put and the Croton Aqueductin in Westchester.
4. Tuesday May 11th – Check out Bespoke: The Handbuilt Bicycle, presented by the Museum of Arts and Design opening today.
6. Sunday May 23th – Bike with your dog at the Doggie Pedal Parade – Topmkins Sq Park Dog Run, 4pm.
7. Friday May 28th – End bike month by playing hooky with TransAlt and head to Riis Beach! RSVP required.
Anything you love that we missed? Add it in the comments.